It has been sometime that I've not put something in my blog. It has been a very busy days, weeks and months.
I've asked a few people. Who has been working for quite for a long time. And, this is the advise that we really need to think of. For me, I felt lucky because my career development, even not as good as very few people in this planet, but I manage to build my life with it. And, one thing for sure, I am still pursue my target.
The advise; create your own brand. I've heard it a few time from a different people.
One example, if your were given a choice of two offers. One is to work with a very famous employer with a low monthly pay. And, another option is to work with a small company, say a ketchup factory with a higher monthly pay.
The question is, which one will you accept. If you choose the small company, will will get higher pay while if you accept the famous and big company you will get probably salary that enough for you to survive.
This is one of the tip that I would put as a reference for the younger generation. Who will enter into the job industry.
Basically, if you choose to work with a famous company, you will bring their brand with you all the way of your career advancement.
agree. agree. agree. dey, seperti pernah aku dengar ni ---- tapi di mana ya? baper lama dah --- mau ambik nak jadi future writer ni? dah berbulan tak nulis ni? jangan jadik ex-future eh?
ReplyDeleteaku pon tak paham motif die nk jadi author...mcm malas nk menulis je...hahahaha...jgn marah ye zaidi...
ReplyDelete