Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Future Author and Blogging

This is my first article in this blog. Something for a start for me. For me to write whatever I wanted to.

Why did I choose to name my blog with future author. Surprisingly the name is so famous so that I have to put IDEA behind the name. Are there a lot of future authors in blogging here. I'm sure there is.

But then, why I still want to be an author. I want to do something that I really like. Something that come from my only own effort. On my own idea. Yes, there will be ideas that comes from others. I won’t deny it. But, I’ll ensure that I quotes it from others. I’m not going to be someone who hypocrite.

Blogging is the field for me practicing, sharpening my writing skill. I'm sure there will be a lot of mistake and areas of improvement.

1 comment:

  1. It is far too early to tell how you perceive and define this life from your pair of eyes and that beating heart. I am pulled to read more of what you can capture and spread to your readers. Well, for the first 4 para, two thumbs up for modesty and transparency. No one likes to read what they want to read! Let us know something that will spark you out from the other bloggers!

    "Everybody learns from mistakes". This quote is one of the lines that you usually hear. But the actual impact differs from one human to another.
    This is the first, there will be more room from corrections when you write more soon. So gear up and pump that confidence boiling in you!

    ReplyDelete